Bulwark Flame Resistant Deluxe Contractor Coverall - 7 oz. - CAT2
Our Bulwark FR Deluxe Contractor Coveralls offer a one-piece, topstitched, lay-flat collar, one-piece bi-swing action back, a two-way concealed Nomex® taped brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper at neck, concealed snap closure on sleeve cuff, two, two-needle topstitched patch chest.
Bulwark Fire Resistant Fabric Information:
- Fabric: Flame Resistant 7 oz. 48% Modacrylic/37% Lyocell/15% Para-aramid (Khaki), 7 oz. 45% Modacrylic/35% Lyocell/15% Polyamide-imide/5% Aramid (Navy)
- Hazard Risk Category: CAT2
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm2 (Khaki) ATPV 10.1 calories/cm2 (Navy)
- Compliance: UL 70E Compliant - Certified NFPA 2112
- Finish: Ammonia Cure
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and Industrial WashOne-piece, topstitch, lay flat collar
Bulwark FRC Features:
- Two-way concealed NOMEX® taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Lay flat collar
- Concealed snap closure on cuff
- Elastic waist inserts
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure
- Two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket, rule pocket
- Deep pleated action back
- Side vent openings with snap closure
- Features a wickable fabric that is suitable for hot weather conditions
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
Bulwark FRC Sizes and Embroidery:
- Colors Available: Khaki and Navy
- Regular Sizes: Chest Sizes 38 to 58 - Inseam 30"
- Long Sizes: Chest Sizes 42 to 58 - Inseam 32"
- Other sizes are available upon request and prices vary. Please call for availability.
Extended Sizes: 52-58 - Please add $19.00.
Embroidery and Reflective Striping available at an additional cost.
This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of
Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition; EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame;
EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; and IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against
the thermal hazards of an electric arc.