Men's Timberland PRO® AG Boss Square Alloy Toe Pull-On Work Boots
Our AG Boss work boots feature ultimate comfort, waterproof job site protection and Western-inspired styling. The slip-resistant lug outsoles keep you grounded, and we've added anti-fatigue technology, antimicrobial mesh linings and easy pull-on tabs.
Work Boot Specifications:
- Timberland PRO® Rubber - Uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology - Absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Waterproof Membrane - Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Waterproof Leather - Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Electrical Hazard Protection - ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 - Provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Antimicrobial - Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Alloy Safety Toe - Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Timberland PRO® Features:
- Color - Red Brown Distressed
- Premium waterproof distressed leather uppers
- Blood-borne pathogen certified waterproof membrane
- Timberland PRO® lightweight alloy safety toe in an updated square shape
- Classic Western combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt and cement-lasted heel pull-on boot construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Patented COOLMAX® thermoregulation technology linning helps to maintain a consistent comfort zone
- Smart Comfort® technology medial shift expansion seam for easy on/off
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Heavy-duty fiberglass shank for torsional rigidity and ladder support
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Timberland PRO® rubber features low-profile lugs, is non-marking and is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant